MedInfo does not make any representations or guaranty about whether the Services are adequate to meet your privacy and security compliance obligations under HIPAA or any other standards, laws, rules or regulations. You are responsible for assessing your privacy and security needs and determining whether your use of our Services is appropriate to comply with your obligations.
Instant Messenger, Sensitive Data Security
MedInfo, Inc. uses the highest levels of security in the industry to protect and encrypt sensitive data such as credit card numbers, passwords, and our HIPAA compliant messenger. Our security uses powerful SHA-2 and 2048-bit secure socket layer technology (SSL) encryption that works with all major browsers and devices to protect the information and security of our users and members. Additionally, we secure and encrypt personal information submitted to us, from us and on our servers. While no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, get peace of mind with up to $1,000,000 in liability protection included with our protection.
When using the Services, information will be transmitted over a medium that may be beyond the control of MedInfo, our licensors or suppliers. Accordingly, neither MedInfo, its licensors nor suppliers assume liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with your use of the Services. You are responsible for obtaining and maintaining all connectivity, computer software, hardware and other equipment needed to access the Services and all charges related to the same.
Laws That Govern This Agreement
Termination And Modification
Notice And Take Down Procedures And Copyright Agent
If you believe any materials accessible on or from the Services infringe your copyright or privacy, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from the Services by contacting MedInfo at info@GetMyHospital.com and providing the following information:
1. Identification of the copyrighted work or privacy issue that you believe should be removed. Please describe the work or privacy concern, and where possible include a copy or the location (e.g., URL).
2. Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material concern, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material.
3. Your name, address, telephone number and (if available) e-mail address.
4. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
5. If you are concerned about a privacy issue, please forward us a statement detailing the concern and what you would like done with the material.
6. For copyright concern, a statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that "under penalty of perjury," you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. For privacy concern, a statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating your credentials to verify the privacy concern.
7. A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
Date Of Last Revision: January 16, 2015